Monday, February 7, 2011

And my phone starts ringing...

So sorry I didn't post on Friday. I'd do a mini post but to be honest the days are all starting to blur together. It seems all day I e-mail potential customers and move my info from excel to base. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I still LOVE working from home. It feels like a little weight has been lifted. And every time I think to myself "Wait, I haven't made any money yet this month." I just remind myself that there's still time and I can't think that way. I do remember though that on Friday I went and did a bit of grocery shopping. It felt nice to be able to get out in the middle of the day. Though, oh my gosh, I couldn't believe how many people were shopping in the middle of the day. This weekend was amazing. Got to spend some quality time with some great friends on friday, spent time putzing around with bub on saturday, bought some boots I've been lusting after for a while, on clearance, and the cheapest i've seen them, and then Sunday I went wedding dress shopping with my three oldest friends. Gotta say that was a little surreal, looking at these women and seeing in my mind's eye what cute little kids we all used to be, even if one of us did have an eye patch :P. The fact that I'm not even thirty and I can say that I've known three of my friends for twenty years is amazing to me. Well, back to work. I'll update about today later.

No comments:

Post a Comment