Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Two...a day late

Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, had every meaning to and then it slipped my mind until I was laying in bed ready for dream land.

I made my first phone calls yesterday. Only three, but for me that was a lot on my first day. Though I know soon I need to be up to the task of calling all day, how else am I going to get customers? I have two potential clients so we shall see where those lead.

Other than that I finally figured out how to use open office base. I wanted somewhere where I could have easy access to all of my potential customers info with space for notes. I originally had it in excel but wasn't loving the layout, and didn't have anywhere for notes. My only issue now is that in the notes section it's just one long line, I can't make a few short notes one on top of the other, and that's not going to work, if I wanted that I would have stuck with excel. Also, in excel I like that when I type the company name it auto-fills if I've already got the customer which is a great check and balance for me so that I don't add the same customer multiple times. Not sure that base will do that but we shall see.

On the home front I got a couple loads of laundry done and a couple loads of dishes. Still can't seem to wake up on time but I've got a couple ideas up my sleeves, just have to enlist bub to help and we'll see if they work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment